IASIR invites you to become part of the world-wide link between scientists, academicians and individuals pursuing research in the field of science, technology, engineering and management. This provides you platform to work on the scientific and technical committees of the conferences and journals editorial boards. Through the membership in the IASIR scientific and technical committees and divisions, and numerous occasions for scientific and technical knowledge exchange with equals, IASIR gives scientists the power to enhance their knowledge, skills, and professional options. The IASIR scientific and technical committees can open the opportunities for your professional growth and development. IASIR offers two type of membership as individual membership (for fellow and senior members), and corporate membership (for institutions and organizations). If you are interested to join us as please send your consent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing only one page concrete CV in PDF format.
- Individual Membership ($50 /Rs 1000 for Indian)
- Corporate Membership ($100/ Rs 2000 for Indian)
Benefits to Member of IASIR
- Discount will be provided for the IASIR Journals/conferences.
- Discount on all journals and proceedings volumes of IASIR purchased during your membership year.
- Receive the call for papers for conferences, providing a convenient way to stay informed on upcoming meetings.
- You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant IASIR Journals/conferences.
- You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant IASIR Journals/conferences.
- You will be provided the membership certificate duly signed by the president of IASIR.
The engineers, university students and postgraduate researchers can join IASIR as IASIR fellow members. The IASIR fellow members shall be conferred only on invitation of the executive committee upon a person of distinction and outstanding qualifications, and who has made extraordinary contributions in the engineering field.
Fellow Member of IASIR
The IASIR senior member is conferred by invitation to the IASIR editorial board. For transferring to the grade of IASIR senior member, it requires Ph.D. and solid experience reflecting the maturity in the science, technology, engineering and management domain. Usually, our IASIR senior members are scientists, senior academician, post-docs, and engineers. Besides the benefits of the regular members, IASIR senior members also get the following benefits:
Senior Member of IASIR
- They may propose to organize and chair new or existing IASIR journals/conferences.
- They will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant IASIR Journals/conferences.
- They will provide discount for publication in IASIR Journals/conference.
- They will be invited to deliver a keynote speech at the relevant IASIR conferences.
- They will be invited to join the editorial boards of the IASIR Journals/conferences.